Vacancy for Student Affairs Intern
Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (Unistra) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
Position name: Student Affairs Intern
Position in the organizational structure: Attached to the Education department of the French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ), under the supervision of the Head of Education Department of UFAZ.
Type of contract: Labor contract
Starting date: As Soon as Possible
· Assist the student's affairs specialist in filling the data related to students
· Assist in the organization of the events of the education department
· Assist in the different administrative tasks related to the organization of the courses
· Master’s degree in education management, business administration or similar field
· Excellent written and verbal communications in Azerbaijani and English languages are required
· Proficiency with computing software such as Outlook, MS Office, especially Excel
· Strong motivation and eager to constant learning and adaptability
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an updated resume
(3) two recommendation letters from the previous workplaces (Otherwise, they should submit these letters after the interview stage)
Send materials via e-mail to: [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is September 15, 2023.
For more information about UFAZ, please visit www.ufaz.az
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: