IFC Global Internship Program (26) - Azerbaijan Operational Program Internship
|0 years 4 months
|English, Azerbaijani, Russian
|3/6/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
IFC — a member of the World Bank Group — is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
IFC’s Azerbaijan Country Office in Baku is seeking an intern as part of our Global Internship Program (GIP). The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
The Internship period will be between May 2023– August 2023.
Duties and Accountabilities:
• Support Public Private Partnerships initiatives
• Support business development efforts for manufacturing, agribusiness, and services sectors
• Prepare materials for internal and external clients as needed
• Support Azerbaijan country team on daily operations
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program with expected graduation date after December 1st, 2023 in order to be eligible.
• Field of study: Economics; Data Analytics
• At least 3 years of previous work experience including in market research
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, report writing skills and computer skills including excel, power point, tables, etc
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and/or Russian is required
Please refrain from submitting more than three applications to our internship program otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
Poverty has no borders. Neither does excellence. This is why we continually search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: