Our purpose is to reimagine energy for people and the planet. To succeed, we need to inspire and support the next generation of industry innovators. This is what our Future Female Talent Scholarship is all about.
bp scholarship is a fascinating introduction to the energy industry where successful students will be taking part in various engagement and learning journeys this coming summer. The scholarship will support your undergraduate progress, while opening your eyes to the full range of opportunities that our business and sector offer. You’ll also gain skills and knowledge that’ll help you apply for one of our internships in the future.
bp 2023 Future Talent Scholarship Program is open to female students, citizens of Azerbaijan and graduating in summer 2025 in one of the following disciplines:
- petroleum and reservoir engineering, geology, geophysics and geoscience
- drilling engineering
- industrial, project, mechanical, chemical, automation, electrical, civil, subsea and pipeline engineering
During our scholarship program, you’ll:
- learn about bp
- be inspired by our strategy and 2050 aims
- discover various career opportunities at bp
- work with your peers on a group challenge
- be helped to prepare for internship applications and your future career
Selected scholarship winners will join a series of engagement events in the summer of 2023 – all designed to be a launchpad for our internships. Complete the program and you’ll be nominated for a company award to help you through your university studies.
Becoming one of our Future Female Talent Scholars, you will gain skills and knowledge that will help you to fast-track to a technical interview – getting you that bit closer to the 2024 summer internship programs at bp. So take the first step, and apply today.
- An online application form, where you can give us all the key information
- Online verbal and numerical reasoning tests
- A virtual interview, which will link your experiences to our values
- A live interview with the bp talent acquisition team
People & Culture
Job Family Group
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join us and make a difference by:
• making our production and operations safer and more standardised
• driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
• growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
• maximising efficiency through sharing resources
• accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
• developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
• building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Deadline: April 30th
Follow for more details https://go.bp.com/kWteH
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: