The long-awaited productive time of the year has reached! Career Services Team is aware how excited you are and waiting with passion for the Employability Week to start. For that we have brought our distinguished partners to you to learn and grow professionally!
ADA University Career Services is glad to announce its grandiose Employability Week to be held between April 10 -19, 2023.
Employability Week is designed to deliver Trainings and Workshops supported by different industry partners. This initiative will create career awareness amongst our sophomore, junior and senior year (2nd, 3rd and 4th year) and master's degree students about current career trends and create linkages with potential employers. To that end, we have invited our distinguished partners to provide trainings especially for ADA University students.
You can select up to three companies which you would like to join and depending on your application you will be enrolled to the class of one of the selected companies:
1. ABB Bank
2. ATL Tech
4. Baker Tilly Azerbaijan
5. BP Azerbaijan
6. Coca-Cola Azerbaijan
7. Deloitte & Touche
8. Ernst & Young
9. Innovation and Digital Development Agency
11. PASHA Life Insurance
12. PMD Group
13. SOFAZ (State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan)
14. State Examination Center
15. Yelo Bank
Each company will devote 1.5 hours per day starting from April 10th, 2023, to April 19, 2023 (including Closing and Awarding ceremony on April 28, 2023) with different contents. You can find detailed information about the program in the attached file.
- Only 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and master degree students are eligible to apply
- Each student can select three Companies and must attend the enrolled Company’s lectures for the whole training period: it will be on daily basis
- 2.5 cGPA
- At the end of the training students will be assessed (i.e case study, quiz etc.) and three successful candidates will be awarded with different kind of career and self-development opportunities within the company.
- Each student is obliged to be on-time/present in order not to miss participation/attendance requirements (you will have one excused absence chance)
- It is not allowed to change the training sessions after being selected and assigned to one Company
- Selection process will be run by Career Services following with interview and only nominated candidates will be invited to trainings
If you would like to be part of this great Program, then please Register now !
Deadline is March 26, 2023.
You are strongly encouraged to attend and meet your career chance with the desired company.
Should you have any questions please contact your Career Advisor!
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: