Vacancy for Coordinator of AUF and CEF at UFAZ
Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (UNISTRA) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
The Centre d’employabilité francophone - CEF is the career center of UFAZ created with the support of the Universities Francophone Agency in April 2023.
The career center of UFAZ's objective is to support UFAZ students in finding internship and job opportunities and the organization of different events and workshops for the development of soft skills for the students. CEF is also supporting the Francophone students in Azerbaijan and representing the Francophone hub in Azerbaijan, all events are open to all students.
Position name: Career center coordinator
Reports to: Head of CEF
Type of contract: Full-Time
Start date: ASAP
- Support the liaison between the university, its students and alumni, and potential employers on a state, regional, national, and international scale;
- Assist with the organization of events in the area of student employability and career development;
- Regularly communicate career and internship opportunities to students;
- Develop and maintain a website and/or social media for students to access career and internship opportunities and information;
- Collect, analyze and publish student and alumni employment data and statistics;
- Contribute to the graduate and undergraduate program’s internal and external communication strategy;
- Organize workshops on CV writing, interviewing and job search techniques for students;
- Coordinates opportunities for students to have videotaped mock interviews;
- A master's degree in social sciences or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of combined university career services and/or corporate recruitment experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of administrative experience required.
- 1 to 3 years of event planning experience required.
- Ability to perform moderate to complex computer functions using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and web search engines.
- Knowledge of current labor market trends.
- Knowledge of effective marketing techniques.
- Ability to make public presentations in small or large group settings.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work tasks or projects.
- Established skills in the areas of School and Educational Life.
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an up-to-date CV
Please send required documents via e-mail to: [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is February 28, 2023.
For more information about UFAZ, please visit www.ufaz.az
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN:
TELEGRAM:Edumap.az – Vakansiyalar, Təcrübələr, Təqaüdlər Seminarlar, Təlimlər Müsabiqələr və s.
Heçbir Rəy Yoxdur