We are currently looking for an Accounting Intern to join our Accounting Team. To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.*
– Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
– Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
– Working with bookkeeping software.
– Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
– Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
– Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
What are we looking for?
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
– Math and numerical skills
– Computer savvy with knowledge of relevant software (MS Office, 1C – is an advantage)
What do we offer?
– Motivating financial evaluation
– Interesting and good potential job in the international community
– Self-realization and career development
– Pleasant working environment