Azerenerji JSC invites applications for the position of Intern in the Investments, Contracts and Projects Division of the Company.
Division: Investments, Contracts and Projects Division
Position Title: Intern
Reports to: Head of Division
Duration of Internship: The duration of Internship is 3 months with prolongation and permanent job offer opportunity.
Work hours: Full time
- Analysis of electricity production, consumption, trade balance, etc.
- Research on power generation sector structure (major market players, generation mix, etc.)
- Research on power transmission sector structure (infrastructure and capacity, interconnection lines, etc.)
- Research on power distribution sector structure (network length, transformers, substations, etc.)
- Follow regional energy news per selected countries and prepare Daily Energy Briefing Update
- Collect and regularly update information on top regional power market participants in selected countries
- Monitor daily energy prices of selected countries and their comparative analysis
- Study of power market model per selected countries
- Study of market & pricing trends of target countries
- Determine Company’s export pricing & supply strategy and prepare power sales simulation model
- Preparing memos and reports for management
- Conducting other related works
- Students studying in the last year of Bachelor’s degree and/or the first and second year of the Master’s degree or recent graduates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Languages: Azerbaijani (native), English (advanced), Russian (advanced).
To Apply: Qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume (indicating position) to
Application Deadline: December 21, 2015