Retention Unit is responsible for:
- Pre-paid retention strategy and roadmap
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Minimize Pre-paid disconnections through targeted initiatives
- Pre-paid customer based segmentation
- Pre-paid loyalty
- Customer value enhancement
- Maximize customer value through pro-active targeted activities such as up-sell, product adoption, cross-sell etc.
- Campaign Management
- Products pre-launch feasibility analysis
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday, time 09:00 – 18:00 (or half a day); Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays and national mourning days are considered non-working days.
- Workplace : Venice Plaza
- Collect, process and cleanse raw data from a wide variety of sources;
- Generate decision supporting reports, descriptive summaries and presentations to communicate insights;
- Continually explore innovative analytical techniques, processes and tools;
- Has an ability to transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights;
- Support development of knowledge for the company’s analytic group;
- Has the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work;
- 3rd or last year students of Bachelor Degree or Masters in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Management, Applied Math, Cybernetics, Quantitative social sciences or related field;
- Knowledge in statistical data analysis and data mining packages SAS, SPSS, R, STATA, Excel;
- Intellectual curiosity for working with very large sets of data;
- Fluent in Azeri and English, Russian – good
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills;
- Continuous learning
Duration of Program:
How to apply
We kindly ask you to submit your application no later than the date mentioned in the right column of this page.
If you have already registered on this website or have applied for any vacancy, you do not need to register again. After clicking on the “Send application” link below or in the right column, simply enter the username and password you have created previously.
The selection process might begin before the application closing date.