Bilolgy & Chemstry teacher
The Modern Educational Complex named after Heydar Aliyev invites candidates with high pedagogical education in the fields of biology and Chemistry to apply for the part-time Secondary Science position. We are seeking dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial educators who have a desire to work collaboratively with their local and foreign colleagues in an international environment and open for continuous learning and improvement in this field. Position is considered as Part-Time job for now.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the required fields;
• At least 3-5 years of pedagogical experience in the required field;
• Excellent Azerbaijani/English speaking and writing skills; Russian language is a plus for candidate
• Ability to work with children of 11-18 age groups, and strong ability to work in team.
• Experience of IGCSE curriculum at any international school.
• Cambridge A and AS level qualifications are required
• Commitment to teaching and mentoring students;
• Develop curricula and training materials to ensure compliance with the requirements and guidelines of the school curriculum;
• Providing quality education, including stimulating analytical thinking;
• Provide meaningful and timely feedback on student achievement.
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in Word or PDF format), attached to an e-mail: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability (250-300 words), (2) a current resume (CV) with a photo. Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] specifying the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competition will be conducted according to the appropriate procedure.
Complex offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about Complex, please visit http://www.mtk.edu.az/en/ .