Job title: Ders Evi education center is looking for the candidates for Study abroad specialist position.
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in international education organizing, scheduling, managing programs, research customer relationships and similar fields;
- Experience studying or working abroad;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
- Preferred knowledge of international higher education systems, policies, and University rules and regulations concerning study abroad programs;
- Excellent Office programs skills;
- Strong administration and research skills.
- Conduct calls related to all interested parties/customers;
- Maintain the data base for a daily operation;
- Meet and advise customers on study abroad programs;
- Create and submit documents inter-departmentally;
- Assist with a recruitment plan based on an admission season;
- Represent the company at local, regional and national events and programs;
- Research and build up new partnerships with institutions and organizations;
- Assist the Study Abroad department with daily tasks.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected] and make sure to indicate “Study abroad specialist” in the subject line.
Deadline – 31 March 2020.