The Kapital Bank invites candidates to apply for the position of DevOps Engineer for Agile team.
– Works closely with developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions;
– Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes;
– Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects;
– Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization;
– Performs daily tasks such as environmental health checks, disk space monitoring, and environmental status reports;
– Maintains and grows knowledge of platform configuration management and troubleshooting;
– Actively participates in deploying application artifacts to appropriate target environments using the supported technologies and infrastructure;
– Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points
in the coding and development process;
– Collaborates with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization.
– Experience as a DevOps or
– SRE Engineer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
– Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Python etc.) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
– Working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e. Puppet, Ansible);
– Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes;
– Experience with continuous integration and related tools such as Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar;
– Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios.
Required mindsets and behaviors
– Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions;
– Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply;
– Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently;
– Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
– Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds;
– Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust;
– Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge.
In case of interest, please apply for our vacancy through https://hr.kapitalbank.az/ career portal.