EVS project in Turkey! Location: Samsun, İğne Deliği (Pinhole) Youth Center. Possible Activity: Dates: 15th February 2017 – 15th September 2017 (7 Months). Deadline: 14th of January. How to apply?- Fill the application below. https://form.jotformeu.com/63233388734360
Common Sense Youth Organization, [email protected]
Profile of volunteer: Age: 17-30.
We are looking for young people interested or experienced in working with youngsters. Some artistic skills (using of photography, video, and design programs) and workshop experiences would be a plus. Smiling faces are very welcomed. Both female and male candidates can apply.
Tasks and Activities of Volunteer:
•Helping the daily tasks of Youth Centre.
• Taking part in local and national projects in different cities.
• Participating in the TOG Youth Council that happens twice a year.
• Taking part in international projects.
• Helping to promote European Voluntary Service and European Youth Programme among young local volunteers by online tools or face-toface.
• Writing regularly about events or workshops at the blog of the youth center
• Photo & video taking of volunteering events
• Organizing weekly workshops that are about interest areas of the EVS volunteer
• Organizing small meetings for volunteers to introduce his/her culture
• Organizing speech clubs with local volunteers
• S/he may come up with his/her idea of a project/workshop and tasks according to his/her interests and skills.
Working hours: Monday & Thursday – Holidays Weekdays: 15:00 – 20:00
Weekend: 10:00 – 20:00
• This program may change in accordance with the needs of projects.
The project will be carried out in İğne Deliği (Pinhole) Youth Center is a local youth center located in Atakum in Samsun. Regular Activities of the Youth Center:
-Art, photography, poetry, and Self-Expressing workshops
-Break, Latin and folk dances
-Hand work courses for woman, computer courses with public education center
– Street shows
-Thematic cultural nights of different countries, groups, subcultures, etc…
-Democracy and Rights, Health Literacy, Reproductive Health training of TOG and other workshops from different NGOs
-Cultural-thematic daily trips
-Summer Projects and international youth exchanges
-(Eurodesk ) European opportunities for young people to inform