Job Title: Finance Intern
– Assist with various monthly and weekly financial statement and management reporting;
– Assist in posting journal entries, account reconciliations, month close, and analysis of expenses;
– Assist in short term projects driven to boost the company growth;
– Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field; [Text Wrapping Break]Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian;
– Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form;
– Analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Team player with good communication skills;
– Person of high integrity and with self-discipline;
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
– Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems;
Training and Development support
Digerati is an affiliate marketing company operating in global markets.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals from diverse cultures and industrial backgrounds, from prominent global organizations (such as BP, Vodafone, BAT, PWC, Deloitte) and challenging IT environments.
Digerati benefits from a geographically diverse business, which provides a hedge against regional volatility and currency risks.
In case you (or someone you know) meet these requirements, please send your CV to this email: [email protected].
In the subject line, please specify the position title in relation to which you are applying.