FİZİKA MÜƏLLİMİ (BEYNƏLXALQ BÖLMƏ) / УЧИТЕЛЬ ФИЗИКИ (АНГЛИЙСКИЙ СЕКТОР)/ PHYSICS TEACHER (INTERNATIONAL STREAM).
We invite candidates with high pedagogical education in the field of physics to apply for the Physics Teacher in International Stream at the Modern Educational Complex named after Heydar Aliyev
. We are looking for open, dynamic, energetic and entrepreneurial teachers who are constantly learning and improving pedagogy with their local and international colleagues.The salary varies depending on the workload.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the required field;
• At least 3-5 years of pedagogical experience in the required field;
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
• Ability to work with children of 6-18 age groups, and strong ability to work in team;
• High motivation with students and feeling like an integral part of the school;
• An excellent grasp of the teaching and learning practices suited to a modern English-medium international school (collaborative and technology-rich aspects of 21st century learning).
• Commitment to teaching and mentoring students;
• Develop curricula and training materials to ensure compliance with the requirements and guidelines of the school curriculum;
• Providing quality education, including stimulating analytical thinking;
• Provide meaningful and timely feedback on student achievement;
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in Word or PDF
format), attached to an e-mail in Azeri and English languages with: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position and availability
(250-300 words), (2) a current resume (CV)
with a photo. Send materials via e-mail to [email protected]
specifying the job title (Physics Teacher Edumap.az
) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competition will be conducted according to the appropriate procedure. Complex offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about Complex, please visit www.mtk.edu.az
Deadline: January 13, 2019