The FLEX Program provides scholarships for high school students from Azerbaijan to spend an academic year in the United States, living with a host family, and attending an American high school. The FLEX Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Apply online before January 15th
- Must be born between February 15, 1998 – July 15, 2000,
- Must be in 11th grade at the time of application, and must have graduated from secondary school before going on the FLEX program,
- Students in the 11th grade who are required to complete military service are ineligible,
- Must have an academic standing of “good” or better,
- Must have previously studied English and demonstrate a high level of English-language ability at the time of application,
- Must be a citizen of Azerbaijan and able to receive an international passport,
- Must meet U.S. visa eligibility requirements, and
- May NOT have spent more than three (3) months in the U.S. in the last five (5) years.
You may email us at [email protected] or call us at (051) 660 00 48
We also welcome all students with disabilities to apply for the program. Please contact us for additional information if you know students with disabilities who would like to participate in the program.