ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development;
• Participating in school assemblies;
• Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual means to facilitate learning;
• Motivate the students before the actual delivery of the lesson;
• All other duties as assigned
• Qualified or licensed Teacher;
• Strong curriculum understanding;
• Strong subject area knowledge;
• A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience as an IGCSE or IB Geography teacher in international schools;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Understanding of child safeguarding obligations;
• Supports and promotes the ABC ethos of child-centered education without compromising our academic performance.
Interested candidates should submit CV’s to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for “Geography teacher Edumap.az” in the subject line.