Human Resources Intern
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. The HR intern will assist the Human Resources Department with a variety of Human Resources projects and responsibilities. We are looking for an individual who is excited to learn and ready to make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Prepare HR-related reports as needed
• Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of projects
• Work proactively with other team members
• Filing and other administrative duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability and enthusiasm
• Able to handle confidential information
• Strong team player; able to work in fast paced, intercultural environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs both in Azerbaijani and in English language to [email protected] by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter.