Who are we looking for
As an Intern in our Assurance department, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and contribute to the shape of our future business, working with our top-tier clients.
About the role
• Taking part in audits under the International Standards in Auditing;
• Assisting clients in preparation of financial statements under the International Financial Reporting Standards;
• Conduct audit/review procedures on clients’ accounting and control systems;
• Have an opportunity to participate in Advisory and consulting engagements;
• Develop your technical skills in Information Technology by getting training and utilizing our top audit support and operational software solutions.
• Commitment to a long term career in audit/consultancy;
• A graduate/master degree from university with major in finance, accounting, economics, math or statistics;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azeri, English (Russian is an advantage);
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office;
• Strong analytical and good problem solving skills;
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
• Strong communication and team working skills;
• Flexibility to travel to Azerbaijan regions and abroad;
• Proactive approach and ability to prioritize different tasks.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Intern in Assurance department vacancy #98312WD published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az. Application deadline is 30 September 2019.