PepsiCo is one of the world`s leading food and beverage companies with a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo`s products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers united by a shared set of values and goals. We seek trailblazers from around the world to help us delight consumers and shape the future. Imagine what you can accomplish when you combine your experience and skills with our global brand powerhouse.
Are you looking for a paid internship at PepsiCo? Landing an internship with PepsiCo is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door. PepsiCo interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and will have the chance to learn from more experienced professionals. At the culmination of the internship, you’ll have enough experience to determine if you’re prepared to launch your career with PepsiCo.
PepsiCo invites motivated young graduates or students to go through a 12-month paid internship program in Finance.
What we’re looking for:
• Graduates or students currently pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or related field;
• Previous experience /internships in accounting/finance would be an advantage;
• Basic accounting skills;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially excel (this will be tested), 1C will be a plus;
• Upper-intermediate command of Russian and English languages;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Highly motivated self-starter;
• Proven project leadership throughout academic career;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment;
What we offer:
• Engagement in daily financial agenda: support financial reporting and revenue management team in monthly closure process, reporting, trade promotions analysis, budgeting, pricing analysis, etc.
• Full-time schedule with flexible hours;
• Salary 400 AZN gross;
• Access to corporate library and PepsiCo’s Online University
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career, you are more than welcome to send your resume to: [email protected] no later than October 6, 2019. Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.