Internship vacancy announcement
Post title: Translator intern
Duration: 3 months
Organizational Unit: Professional translation & interpretation& localization
Experience: not required
As Global Translations Company, we are pleased to announce the internship programme. Global Translations LLC, a provider translation services in all fields, is offering a challenging internship in our Translation Operations Department. Significant growth in Global Translations LLC’s business has given us the opportunity to structure positions in which the successful candidates will participate in a broad range of production activities.
· Recruiting, qualifying and managing the testing process for prospective translators
· Participating in coordination of complex translation and interpreting projects
· Assessing documents and software
· Assisting coordination of office filling system
· Perform on-demand and planned translation, post-editing, review, quality control for one or more dedicated accounts.
· Researching for shared translation projects on foreign work sites
· Searching for translators in various fields to expand the company’s translator base
· Researching for companies to collaborate and sending requests to them regularly.
· Recording of received application and informing the project manager
Global translations LLC Production interns will work closely with the Director Assistant on Translation Operations and other senior staff on a daily basis, offering substantial opportunities for professional development in addition to the experience of working on specific projects.
This is a hands-on position offering the successful candidates front-line experience in project management of translation projects for a leader in this exciting international field.
Qualified candidates will be seniors or graduate students in business degree or language related programs. You will be highly creative, have excellent organizational skills and be able to work independently.
This is a chance to make an impact, as well as an impression – the work you provide will directly influence the way in which Global Translations LLC represents itself to a board range of international markets. We expect a commitment of 10-20 hours per week during the Fall and Spring semesters, and 30-40 hours a week during the summer for a minimum of 3 months. Potentially, regular employment may result from exceptional performance. International students are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should apply via e-mail to:
[email protected] . Your application should include the following:
· A description of why you feel a good candidate for this internship
· Current school transcript (for undergrads) or resume (for graduate students)
Please call us at (+99455) 578 23 79 or e-mail us at
[email protected] to find out how Global Translations LLC can help you meet your translations requirements