Line of Service : Tax
Job Description & Summary
A career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You’ll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
– Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
– Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
– Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
– Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
– Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
– Work side by side with experts in various areas of law such as Banking and Finance; Corporate; Disputes Resolution and Commercial Litigation; Employment; Mergers and Acquisitions to provide clients with well-rounded tailored advice backed up by sound legal expertise;
– Be involved in legal research of laws and regulations related to clients’ business;
– Assist your senior colleagues in preparation of legal documents;
– Gain experience in legal analysis, reasoning, writing skills and commercial acumen.
– A top graduate degree with major in Law;
– An LL.M. degree from overseas (preferably US or leading European) University would be an advantage;
– Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, English (Russian will be an advantage);
– Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point);
– Strong analytic and good problem structuring skills;
– Highly resourceful team-player as well as having ability to work independently.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree – Law
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified) : English, Russian
Travel Requirements : Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date : August 18, 2019