• A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write reusable, well-documented code with clean integration interfaces and structure.
• Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Analyzes and recommends new procedures and techniques to improve the supported systems.
• Interact with various IT teams and share knowledge effectively with all stakeholders.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or in Computer Engineering
• Fundamentals of Computer Science (Algorithms and Data Structures)
• Good understanding of OOP principles
• Programming experience in .NET – C # and C# Core. Knowledge of Java is desirable
• Experience with SOAP and REST services
• Knowledge on Oracle Databases and Data Models.
• Knowledge of SQL / PLSQL
• Version Control Systems: Knowing one of TFS, SVN, Git technologies
• Free research capability
• Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in related field
• Experience in the banking sector is desirable
• The presence of certificate on related fields is a priority.
Send your CV to e-mail address to [email protected]