- You will be part of our team and participate in the daily activities of the media services (TV buying and planning, Digital marketing, radio scheduling and etc.)
- You will learn basics of different media services and tools
- You will assist and fulfill tasks set out by managers from several departments.
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- You will gain knowledge about the work environment and work ethics as well as skills in planning, monitoring and evaluation, management, email writing, coordination and administration skills.
- You will be the part of global media agency and will experience the working with world’s leading clients
- During internship period interns will get 200 AZN (for basic needs)
- After 2 months of paid internship successful candidates will get job offer for relevant positions as a permanent team member
- You are passionate about digital and traditional media
- You must hold bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
- You can speak/read/write English, and Azerbaijani. Russian is preferable
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office: You must have an experience in Power Point presentations development and design, be able to work in Excel and Word;
- You have ability to work in a team and independently;
- You are critical thinker and problem-solver;
- You are able to work under pressure;
- You are team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrated ability to follow through
- Schedule of work: Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 18:00;
- Please send your CV by July 30th to [email protected] Include “Internship at Media Agency” in the subject line.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: