Paid Internship at Media Agency
Deadline: 25th of September
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
Starcom works in the Azerbaijan market since 2002 and specializes in providing full-service strategic planning, procurement, negotiation and placement in media and communication space. Starcom partners with the world’s leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Procter & Gamble, Sandoz, Visa, Huawei and more. Starcom is a part of Publicis Groupe.
Learn more about company from global website: https://www.starcomww.com/
• You will be part of our team and participate in the daily activities of the media services (TV buying and planning, Digital marketing, radio scheduling and etc.)
• You will learn basics of different media services and tools
• You will assist and fulfill tasks set out by managers from several departments.
• Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
• You will gain knowledge about the work environment and work ethics as well as skills in planning, monitoring and evaluation, management, email writing, coordination and administration skills.
• You will be the part of global media agency and will experience the working with world’s leading clients
• During internship period interns will get 200 AZN (for basic needs)
• After 2 months of paid internship successful candidates will get job offer for relevant positions as a permanent team member
• You are passionate about digital and traditional media
• You must hold bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
• You can speak/read/write English, and Azerbaijani. Russian is preferable
• You have advanced knowledge of MS Office: You must have an experience in Power Point presentations development and design, be able to work in Excel and Word;
• You have ability to work in a team and independently;
• You are critical thinker and problem-solver;
• You are able to work under pressure;
• You are team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrated ability to follow through
• Schedule of work: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00;
• Please send your CV by Sep 25th to [email protected]. Include “Internship at Media Agency edumap.az” in the subject line.