“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking for Call Center Operator.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for providing services to external and internal customers over the telephone to advice, support customers and potential customers, provide informational operational functions, and offer Bank’s products and services to the customers.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handle incoming customer calls (informational and operational functions)
2. Providing with all necessary information on customer service, tariffs, procedures.
3. Work with customers’ complaints and wishes/ requests.
4. Providing support to other departments/ branches (outgoing calls / survey / informing / checking fraud operations).
5. Execution of all functions in the unit in compliance with the relevant internal and external regulations
6. Execute other duties as guided by heads of the department and division
• Education: Bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience
• Foreign Language: Azerbaijan (advanced), Russian (intermediate), English (intermediate)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Other: clear diction , strong communication skills , able to reserve conflict , аbility to work under stress, interpersonal skills, self-improvement skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
interested candidates are required to submit:
CV to [email protected];
Put “Operator Edumap.az” in the subject line;
CVs should be sent by the 15 April, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.