Internship in Accounting
If you require exposure to a real-life experience after your graduation, then PASHA Travel is the place to be! Gain valuable hands-on exposure and unleash your professional potential.
• Checking the validation of tickets which were filled by agents in 1C software.
• The reconciliation of amounts with airlines.
• Completes bank and/or account reconciliations.
• Performs filing as needed of various financial documents.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Records documents in 1C by vendor account.
• Processes invoices for payment.
• Communicates frequently with internal departments.
• Fields questions with external vendors or customers to answer questions and/or confirm details.
• All other accounting and finance duties as needed.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Russian, English
• Proficient use with MS Office
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• 1C or other accounting system experience preferred but not required
• 1 Internship position for duration of 3 month.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until April 5 , 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position (Internship in Accounting Edumap.az) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.