PepsiCo GO Internship program in Sales
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit.
At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Build your own career path at PepsiCo!
Take the chance to go through the corporate trainings, involve in the FMCG industry and get oriented in the business of PepsiCo, via working on real projects and collaborating with international team in different countries.
Choose your way and grow as a professional in the field of FMCG by starting a one-year paid Internship program of PepsiCo GO!
What does the internship program involve?
• Optimize planning and preparing of key accounts reports
• Participate in preparation of annual and innovative negotiations with key accounts of the company
• Prepare reports and analyze actual costs versus planned/estimated/rolling year data; define and clarify the causes of deviations
• Initiate the proposals for optimizing the expenses with the purpose of increasing the efficiency of collaborating with modern trade channel
• Introduce and implement proposals to improve the cross-functional collaboration among sales, finance, marketing and supply chain on behalf of key account management in the company
After finishing the program, You will:
• Understand the processes of planning and working with key accounts of the company
• Learn to build the effective cross-functional relations within the company
• Gain the experience in preparing the reports and presentations as means of increasing the efficiency of key account management
• Develop soft skills, learn to work in multitasking environment and coordinate assignments
Who are we looking for?
• Graduates or undergraduate students (III-IV years) of Economics, Business administration or any other technical field
• Fluent in Russian language, English language on minimum intermediate level
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
• Knowledge of MS Office programs with proficiency in excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Proactive, with strong organizational skills
• Ready to put his/her knowledge into practice
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ready to work full-time with possibility of flexible hours upon request
What we offer
• Individual training program in the field of logistics;
• Intensive trainings and skills development programs;
• Competitive remuneration – 850 AZN net;
• Access to corporate library and PepsiCo’s Online University
Send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the “PepsiCo GO program in Sales Edumap.az” in the subject line of your e-mail not later than May 30, 2019.