Department: Front Office
Position: Phone Operator
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
• Answer incoming calls and direct call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard.
• Receive guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
• Log all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
• Provide information about hotel services to guests.
• Know what action to take when an emergency call is required.
• Monitor automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment when engineering and maintenance department is closed.
• Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
• Train or assist with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties.
• To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
• Setup conference call in different locations and time zones.
• Provide relay service for hearing-impaired guests.
• Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Able to work flexible hours.
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks at all times.
• Must be proficient with computers, MS Excel, Word, Opera PMS programs.
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English language is an advantage.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Phone Operator” to [email protected] until August 04, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.