Executive Education |
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Vice Rector of Executive Education, Program Coordinator manages and supports the administrative operations of Executive Education programs and projects.
- Jointly with administrators organizes and coordinates all training programs and supports trainer and participants during training programs;
- Responsible for purchase requests of department needs and works closely with procurement department;
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining appropriate administrative files (incoming and outgoing correspondence);
- Ensures technical resources, program package and supplies are available to course participants in timely manner;
- Organizes, coordinates and provides all needed logistical support to Executive Education staff before and during meetings and public events (externally and internally);
- Receives and reviews online applications forms in Executive Education online system;
- Creates and updates regularly Executive Education database on required standards;
- Develops, updates and maintains database of training participants and alumni accurately;
- Supports in promoting Executive Education programs in business and government;
- Supports in developing all promo-materials in compliance with ADA University branding standards;
- Supports in assessment of the specific training needs of clients and post-training evaluation by program participants;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business administration, or related degree required;
- Minimum of two years’ business experience, preferably in executive education or in program, event, or project management;
- Experience of managing both administration and logistics preferably in an Executive Education, events management role or similar;
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask in a pressured work environment with changing priorities; Strong attention to details
- Fluency in English and Azeri. Good command of Russian language;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to build excellent working relationships;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
- Must have knowledge of organizational policies and practices in order to interpret and determine appropriate course of action effectively.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is February 24, 2021.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az