ATL Tech is a local company specialized in Information and Communication Technologies with more than 10 years’ experience in software and mobile application development.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, professional and driven individuals that are passionate about technology, great user experience and providing extraordinary value to our clients.
The intern Product Trainer after completing internship will be responsible for helping customers fully leverage the benefits of the ATL Tech HR Software’s solutions. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and enjoy sharing it with others. Candidates should be detail oriented, comfortable with databases, and capable of presenting to small and large groups of professionals. Experience with developing online training curriculum is preferred.
The Product Trainer is a key member of the Product Development Team.
This position will help maintain, manage and deliver product trainings for ATL Tech clients.
You will work closely with our clients to deliver useful information to the both sides and to identify, develop enhancements to continue the success of current ATL Tech offerings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct product trainings for ATL Tech clients.
• Work with clients to continue developing features and functionality in HR suite of offerings.
• Determine customer needs and demonstrate how the software can be utilized to increase value and ROI to the customer business.
• Create, design and implement classroom, computer-based, web-based and other interactive training programs.
• Liaise with customer support, existing sales, and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide level 1 and 2 support assistance to clients as needed.
• Participate in development process to ensure product meets specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Seeking an individual with high energy and motivation wanting to contribute in a small team environment.
• University degree in MBA preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable presenting to groups.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple active projects concurrently and work well both independently and as part of a team, meeting communicated schedules.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent Russian and English
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume to the [email protected] with the “PT Intern Edumap.az” in the subject line. Permanent employment will be offered after the internship based on candidate’s skills and qualifications.