PwC Azerbaijan announces a new vacancy of Tax Reporting Intern for Tax & Legal Services!
The successful candidate will:
– Have a chance to work within Tax Reporting & Strategy practice of PwC Azerbaijan
– Carry out basic researches on specific matters under supervision of more senior staff;
– Acquire skills and knowledge in tax legislation, draft routine compliance and consulting letters to our clients;
– Develop your technical skills on a daily basis by supporting projects and by interaction with our professional team.
What we are looking for:
– A graduate degree with major in Economics or Finance & Accounting;
– A degree from overseas University would be an advantage;
– Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, English and Russian (any other languages will be a plus);
– Basic knowledge of tax legislation of Azerbaijan;
– Basic Accounting knowledge;
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point;
– Strong analytical and good problem solving skills;
– Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
– Strong communication and team working skills;
– Being motivated and demonstrating initiative;
– Any relevant experience and background would be a plus.
Apply to the vacancy #157243WD on pwc.com/beagamechanger
before September 20, 2020.