PwC Azerbaijan announces a new vacancy of Deals Intern for Advisory Services!
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements. You will:
– Have a chance to work within the different service lines of the Advisory practice (primarily Deals & General Consulting);
– Acquire knowledge in market analysis and research;
– Develop your technical skills in Excel and Power Point on
a daily basis by supporting projects and by interaction
with our professional team;
– Participate in meetings with clients.
– A graduate degree. A degree from overseas University would be an advantage;
– Strong command of spoken and written Azeri, Russian and English (any other languages will be a plus);
– Understanding of Microeconomic and Macroeconomic analysis, Financial/Cost Accounting, fundamentals of Investment & Project Finance analysis, ability to develop a small business case;
– Familiarity with Financial Modelling and Benchmarking analysis, forecasting and projection skills;
– Motivated and determined personality, with strong commercial awareness, an investigative and detailed mind and a collaborative approach, all of which underpins sound, valuable advice;
– Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point;
– Any relevant experience/background is good but not required.
How to apply