Schlumberger Baku office is announcing internship program for students in Information Technologies discipline.
– Internship is open for 3rd or 4th year bachelor’s degree and master degree students in IT distipline
– Start date: February 01 (more later start date can be individually agreed in order to accommodate students’ academic requirements)
– Duration: 3-4 months (depending on project completion)
– Work schedule: internship implies full working week (remotely from home or from SLB office). However, part-time flexible schedule can be individually set
– Nominal compensation is offered
– Successful applicants shall demonstrate advance skill of Application development.
Interested applicants shall send following documents to [email protected] till January 24 ( end of the date). Please indicate “For IT Internship” in the title of your email.
– CV (in English)
– University transcript ( with GPA information)
– A short description of any IT project ( or app creation) that candidate have completed or have been involved in. ( 1 page only). If you have such records to share, you can send a brief description of your ideas/suggestion for implementation of Project 3 described above. Please note that during review process your project or your suggestions on Project 3 will be reviewed in details and will be one of the critical point for decision making in selection process.