We invite candidates with higher education to apply for the Secondary School English Language Teacher at the Modern Educational Complex named after Heydar Aliyev. We are looking for open, dynamic, energetic and entrepreneurial teachers who are constantly learning and improving pedagogy with their local and international colleagues. Salary depends on the level of qualification.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the required field from local universities or CIS equivalent
• Excellent Azerbaijani/English/speaking and writing skills;
• At least 3-5 years experience of English language teacher in an international school or English-instruction private school;
• International teacher certifications and CELT-P are desirable but not essential
• Ability to work with enthusiasts who are aged 11 to 18 years and work as a team in the team;
• Internationally recognised qualification in ESL such as TEFL, CELTA etc are desirable but not essential
• Commitment to teaching and mentoring students.
• Develop curricula and training materials to ensure compliance with the requirements and guidelines of the school curriculum;
• Providing quality education, including stimulating analytical thinking;
• Provide meaningful and timely feedback on student achievement;
• Employment involves a full-time job.
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in Word or PDF format), attached to an e-mail:
(1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability (250-300 words),
(2) a current resume (CV) with a photo.
Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] specifying the job title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competition will be conducted according to the appropriate procedure.
Complex offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about Complex, please visit http://www.mtk.edu.az/en/.