Job title: Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing Communications
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
• Min 3 years work experience in marketing, event management, direct to consumer/BTL programs management within industry preferred.
• Fluency in English and Azerbaijani. Russian is desirable.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
• Technical marketing skills
• Relevant product and industry knowledge is preferred
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Adapting and Responding to Change
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• Creating Instructions and Procedures
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Leading and Supervising
• Plan, execute, control the execution (quality), finalize and create reports for relevant marketing projects/promotions/below-the-line/direct-to-consumer activities including their objectives and the targets, according to strict deadlines and within budget;
• Manage BTL/DTC (direct to consumer) plan and activities for all products;
• Together with Research and Analysis Manager and Head of Marketing Communications initiate and execute research and analysis that would help to develop new effective activities and BTL/DTC projects and assess effectiveness of on-going ones; make necessary changes to the activities based on the analysis result;
• Cooperate with Digital Manager and Head of Marketing Communications for holistic campaign development, planning and execution, improving lead generation on on-going basis;
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the targets for the planned activities;
• Plan and schedule timelines and milestones of the activities, events;
• Develop best practices and tools for execution and management of the activities, develop processes, procedures based on gained experience (knowledge management included);
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
• Effectively communicate expectations and progress of the planned and executed activities/projects to the team members and other relevant stakeholders;
• Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation;
• Develop product, brand and customer presentations with the help of Product and Teaching departments;
• Responsible for initiating research of trend analysis, overall market research including similar activities by the competitors and monitoring of the trend;
• Make sure that internal communication between all departments (teaching, marketing, product, admin, sales, finance, etc.) and partner offices is smooth for the area of responsibility (BTL/DTC);
• Full leadership of the School Program;
• Initiate and manage other BTL/DTC activities, e.g. Open Door events, demo-classes, exhibitions (organized by others, organized by DE), Trial exams, Professional Orientation events, Summer Program, other camps etc.;
• Follow other recommendations of management.
How to apply:
Please send your application forms to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate “Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Manager Edumap.az” in the subject line.
Deadline – July 25, 2018.