Job title: Events coordinator
Reports to: Head of Marketing Department
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification is preferred;
• Min 2 years work experience in marketing, event management, direct to consumer/BTL programs management within industry preferred;
• Fluency in English and Azerbaijani. Russian is desirable;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Technical marketing skills;
• Other skills – analytical skills, responsibility, teamwork, corporate communication skills, initiative, creativity.
• Plan, execute, control the execution (quality) of activities, finalize and create reports for relevant marketing projects/promotions/below-the-line/direct-to-consumer activities including their objectives and the targets, according to strict deadlines and within budget;
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the targets for the planned activities;
• Develop best practices and tools for execution and management of the activities, develop processes, procedures based on gained experience (knowledge management included);
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
• Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation;
• Analyze ROI for each event and demand for activities;
• Keep an eye on last event format trends and initiate research of trend analysis, overall market research including similar activities by the competitors and monitoring of the trend;
• Full leadership of the School Program.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate “Events coordinator Edumap.az” in the subject line.
Deadline – July 13, 2019.