Instructor /Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences around Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM).
- Collaborate with a certified teacher and co-teach in classes of related field as after school or weekends program for 5-15-year-old schoolchildren.
- Track student attendance during
- Actively attend Mars Academy promotional and educational workshops and
- Support students during preparation for regional and international
- Understand and be able to design, develop, assess, and manage STEAM learning experiences.
- Participate in trainings and take professional development opportunities as much as possible.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years of experience in educational area
- Computer science/math/science/engineering background
- Excellent written and spoken Azeri, Russian and/or English
- Responsibility, attention to details and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to work with school children in an informal teaching environment
- Research and course development skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Interest in innovations, technologies and education
- Willingness to learn, grow and share experience with new members of the team
- Ability to find immediate solutions in conflict situations
Working hours are flexible, i.e. schedules are based on the time of classes, seasonal camps, and/or workshops to be negotiated in advance. All instructors report to education manager.
All interested candidates may submit their CVs to [email protected] along. Please indicate “Instructor” in the subject line.