Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3+ years
Contact Phone: (+994) 12 404 74 41/42/44; Mob (+994) 55 525 33 95;
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: June, 2018 or until position has been filled or closed
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Ensuring that proper first aid procedures are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students and/or staff.
• Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
• Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
• Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of students’ health.
• Following up on student health/injury related absences.
• Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
• Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
• Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the school’s clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
• Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
• Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
• Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
• Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
• Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
• Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
• Bachelor in Nursing or equivalent qualification
• Eligibility to obtain school nurse license from the local government authorities
• English proficiency and communication skills
• Ability to make quick responsible decisions
• Ability to handle medical emergency situations in the school.
• Conscientiousness with a sense of responsibility
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.