Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS LLC is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS LLC is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The group now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill Social Media Manager position.
The duties will include:
• Preparing social media plan according to marketing strategy and objective
• Execution of social media activity -Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Ensure effectiveness of social media activities both in image and sales aspects
• Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
• Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms
• Maximizing followers social media platforms
• Advertising on social media platforms placing and evaluation of effectiveness of them
• Cooperation with bloggers, celebrities, socialites, opinion leaders, etc.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Higher education degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Social Media
• Fluent Azeri, Russian and English
• Good computer literacy (MS Office)
• Demonstrating creativity and documented immersion in social media (Having personal fashion blog is an advantage)
• Knowledge of fashion, brands, and trends
• Understanding retail sphere
• Style and taste feeling
• Creative approach at work
• Ability to take photos and editing
• Good interpersonal, business communication and analytical skills
• Good organizational skills and commercial awareness
• Good time management and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV to [email protected] highlighting the position “Social Media Manager” in the subject title.