Specialist at the International Office
• Establishing and expanding cooperation with foreign universities and partners; gathering information about the activities of the relevant structural divisions of the university in order to control the implementation of the signed agreements and memorandums.
• Obtain relevant information about the University’s partners, as well as international organizations and other foreign educational institutions, and create a database of them.
• Coordination of international educational projects – exchange programs of students and academic staff. (Erasmus+, Mevlana etc.)
• Participation in the preparation of periodic reports on the activities of the department; investigate and respond to appeals to the department within its competence, etc.
• Monitoring the preparation of relevant documents (official invitation letter, relevant reference) for staff and students participating in international events and traveling abroad; Provide reports of employees returning from foreign scientific visits;
• To inform the head of the department on the work done regularly; to prepare reports etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and fluency in Azerbaijani;
• At least one-year experience in the field of international relations, education etc. (project management skills are preferred);
• Good computer literacy and excellent spreadsheet skills are essential (MS Office programs);
• Relevantuniversity degree;
• Flexibility and reliability;
• Ability to work independently and integrate into a team environment, ability to meet tight deadlines.
Contract details and application procedures:
• The salary depends on the applicant’s qualifications and is subject to negotiation.
• Applicants are requested to send their application documents directly to the International
Office: [email protected]