We are looking for an enthusiast, lighly-motivated and skilled applicants for the position as translater/writer/subeditor…
– Location Baku, Azerbaijan
– Working days and hours Six days, full day (from 09:00 till the 18:00) with 1 hour lunch break
Closing date: 18 January 2016
• What is needed to join?
– Perfect command of Azerbaijani and English;
– Preferred good knowledge of Russian and Turkish languages;
– Basic information and knowledge of Journalism and International Relations
– Translation ability of the texts pertaining to the wide range of political subjects dealt with by the global politics, as well as, economical and analytical articles, which may be highly sensitive and complex;
– Translation of long documents with colleagues, working in close collaboration to ensure coherence and quality;
– Self-revise some translations;
– Collect and verify terminology and references, making appropriate use of vocabulary and using commonly accepted or established equivalents for political and diplomatic concepts;
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted and called for test and interview.