Position: Web Analyst Intern
We are seeking an energetic, responsible web analyst intern to join our growing company. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. This internship will help you acquire strong skills and provide you with deep knowledge of web analytics.
Generic is a data-driven marketing agency that helps companies to scale their businesses. We use best-in-class technologies to observe consumer behavior, measure and analyze data to make projects more efficient. Our mission is maximizing ROI by effective utilization of resources.
After completing learning process you’ll assit with:
• Gathering, preparing and analyzing data from multiple sources (online and offline data) from marketing campaigns (emails, banners and other digital marketing efforts)
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and dashboards
• Analyzes monthly reports to uncover insights and help provide recommendations for ongoing digital marketing success.
• Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
• Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors.
• Maintaining and updating digital marketing dashboards and sheets
• Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative study – Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field.
• Passionate about data analytics
• Strong desire to learn, and professional drive
• Experience with basic statistical analysis
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Google Analytics certification is plus
• Strong Excel abilities, and ideally also R Studio
What we offer:
• Paid internship which can lead to a full-time position
• Fun startup atmosphere
• Central location
• Mentorship from one of our digital marketing strategists
• Team-building events once a month
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV’s to the following email: [email protected] address. Please indicate the position applying for in the subject line of the email.