Wowoman is a women empowerment platform. Our vision is to create space for women to express themselves, to develop personal and professional skills, to connect and grow together, to inspire and make them more self-confident, independent and able to set and follow big dreams.
Almost every weekend we organize free and paid trainings / seminars / master classes on different topics varying from Project Management, Marketing and Public Speaking to Meetings with Psychologist, Yoga, Beauty, cooking master classes.
Taking into account how much interest is currently in starting up new projects, start ups, businesses and organization, we decided to invite this Sunday 17th of January, Alex Apetrei from Romania, who has 12 years of leadership and management experience specifically in starting up from 0.
Key Learning points:
– Learn from mistakes and successes of various start-ups;
– Tips & Strategies for personal & professional development
– Concrete ideas for career planning
– Differences and similarities between volunteering & professional work
Trainer: Alex Apetrei
– 12 years of leadership and management experience
– Opened 2013’s highest revenue online business in Azerbaijan, BeSmart.az
– Vice President in the Romanian Branch of the biggest youth run organization in the world AIESEC
– President of AIESEC Azerbaijan 2010/12
– Founded Pulse Digital Agency
– Co Founded ALZA
Participation is FREE of charge
Places are limited
In order to apply, register HERE:
Location: Af Business House, High Tech Park, 3rd floor
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact WOWOMAN Project Manager Arzu Agazamanova 050-682-84-78