INSTRUCTOR, COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
School of IT and Engineering |
The School of Information Technologies and Engineering (SITE) at ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for the Instructor, Computer and Information Sciences position for its Bachelor of Science programs starting in the Spring 2023 semester.
We seek dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial scholars who desire to work collaboratively in an international environment. Salary is contingent upon qualifications, and the hired faculty member is expected to teach undergraduate students.
- Commitment to teaching and mentoring undergraduate students;
- Being able to teach the following courses: (the teaching workload per academic year is six sections for Assistant Professors or eight sections for Instructors):
- Programming Principles I and II
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Object-Oriented Analysis &Design
- Principles of Operating Systems
- Software Design & Patterns
- and other Major Core and Technical Elective courses outlined in the Programs of Study at https://www.ada.edu.az/en/schools/programs/site/122-computer-science
- Designing courses, and developing syllabi and instructional materials to ensure compliance with the SITE curriculum requirements and guidelines;
- Providing quality instruction, including stimulating analytical and critical thinking;
- Meeting all scheduled classes/labs and providing instruction in accordance with the objectives of the approved course outline;
- Providing meaningful and timely feedback on student assignments, holding regular office hours;
- Using the university’s student information system and learning management system;
- Providing exemplary service to the university and community.
- D. or MS degree in Computer Science or other related fields from an accredited institution;
- Experience designing and teaching similar courses in the degree program;
- Experience in conducting funded research and publications in major reputed peer-reviewed journals;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- At least one year of teaching experience at an accredited institution, especially at the collegiate level;
- Strong commitment to serving the university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability, (2) a current resume, and (3) the names, email and mailing addresses of at least three references.
Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] with copy (CC) to [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is December 5, 2022 Appointments begin January 5, 2023. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standards.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: