Function:Facilities & Operations
Service Line:Facilities & Operations
Job Level:Associate/Team member
Full Time/Part Time:Full Time
About us:KPMG is a Big Four company, a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services, operating in 147 countries, and having more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our purpose and aspiration are to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
• Answering external and internal phone calls, timely and accurate transferring of necessary information to staff.
• Receiving, registering, timely distributing and controlling of all incoming correspondence.
• Arranging external and internal meetings, conference-calls and Skype-calls.
• Meeting KPMG quests and clients. Creating positive experience for KPMG quests and clients within Client area and KPMG space as a whole.
• Booking of meeting-rooms and their preparation for external and internal meetings.
• Arranging access passes for KPMG quests and clients, temporary office passes for staff and parking passes.
• Supporting staff of below Manager level in all secretarial and administrative matters in day-to-day routine.
• Preparing and organizing timely transfer of documents to Finance department and keeping an electronic documents register.
• Providing back -up to other Department Assistants to ensure the stability and continuity of the service.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Performance Manager or Head of Facilities and Operations department.
• Arranging air tickets, hotel accommodations, obtaining visas for all relevant employees and expatriates
• Higher education.
• Previous administrative experience from 1 year.
• Upper-Intermediate English (both oral and written), literate Russian and Azerbaijani.
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Power Point).
• Telephone and business etiquette competence.
• Effective time-management, ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Effective communication with different categories of staff.
• Client-centered approach, result-oriented.
• Readiness to follow formal Business and Business Casual dress codes.
What we offer:
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That is why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it is great training and development, the chance to move around the business or volunteering opportunities, you will gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We are proud of our culture – it is one that recognizes hard work, encourages new ways of thinking and embraces diversity and inclusion. We also have an innovative spirit, which inspires what we do and how we do it – striving to be better lies at the heart of who we are. Additionally, we offer:
• Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
• A wide range of training and development programs
• Working as part of an experienced team on complex audit projects for major Azerbaijani and multinational companies
• Great professional team and friendly environment
• Comfortable high-class office in Baku City
• Health and life insurance
To apply for the vacancy please submit your CVs to[email protected]indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.
Start date:1 September
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: