What impact will you make?
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, tax and legal services to many Azerbaijani as well as Global clients. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a member of Deloitte Azerbaijan team, you will have the opportunity to work under close supervision of more experienced colleagues including managers and partners, help to execute and deliver on our engagements. In return, you will receive real life on-job learning tailored to your unique interests and aspirations; get all the necessary skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress professionally and personally. As you build up on your competencies and experience, you will become a trusted business advisor adding value to our clients and engagement teams every day.
Your business unit:
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the Azerbaijan and Georgia, with over 200 dedicated professionals in 2 offices, serving local clients and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with companies to which the challenges related to business digitalization. Your client service acumen as well as your technical knowledge of cyber security issues handling and improvement will enable you to assist our clients in achieving their business goals.
The role will involve:
- Actively monitor systems and networks for intrusions
- Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Perform security audits, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing
- Perform malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems
- Establish protocols for communication within an organization and dealings with law enforcement during security incidents
- Create a program development plan that includes security gap assessments, policies, procedures, playbooks, training and tabletop testing
- Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management, admins and end-users
- Liaison with other cyber threat analysis entities
- Analyze network architecture, tools and procedures for ways to improve performance
- Identify potential points of strength and vulnerability within a network
- Collect and process information on wireless networks and connected devices
- Deploy, test, and utilize network tools
- Monitor and track diagnostic information on network health
- Operate and maintain automated systems for gaining access to networks
- Collaborate with development organizations to create and deploy the tools needed to achieve objectives
- Conduct exploitation testing of devices and networks
- Higher education in Computer Science or Information Systems Administration or Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, operating systems, and databases is mandatory.
- Cyber Security systems and monitoring tools experience is desirable.
- Experience in IT or Cyber incident monitoring and handling are desirable.
- Advanced written and spoken Azerbaijani and English is mandatory. Russian language is desirable.
- A team player with excellent communication, relationship and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Learning and development: We offer structured learning and development programs
- Possess and develop the skills, knowledge
- Flexibility code (flexible working hours)
- Market competitive salary and compensation package
- Corporate discounts.
- Critical Thinking
- Good Communication (written and verbal)
- Capable of Handling Stress
- Problem-Solving oriented
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: