The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, gain critical professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.TheGlobal Undergraduate Exchange Programis sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning. Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
*The Global UGRAD-Pakistan Program is run by a different organization and is currently closed. For further details, please email the Fulbright Commission in Pakistan at [email protected].Countries:Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
To promote mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries.
- Provide a fulfilling exchange experience to drive academic, cross-cultural, and leadership competencies for students from Global UGRAD countries.
- Enhance students" academic knowledge and professional skills needed to pursue long-term academic and career goals.
- Cultivate students" comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local communities.
- Empower students to engage constructively in the civic life of their local and global communities.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN:
TELEGRAM:Edumap.az – Vakansiyalar, Təcrübələr, Təqaüdlər Seminarlar, Təlimlər Müsabiqələr və s.
Heçbir Rəy Yoxdur