PASHA Malls is looking for prospective candidates for the position of Senior HR Advisor for HR and Admin Department.
Senior HR Advisor will support and manage HR initiatives like talent acquisition process, performance management, staff engagement, etc.
Candidates meeting the below-stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
- Conducting weekly or bi-weekly meetings with unit heads and provide HR advice where necessary;
- Executing HR strategies and approaches to attract, develop, and retain the best talent in the business;
- Managing HR related communication;
- Help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good
- Managing full cycle talent acquisition process: including but
not limited to demand planning, drafting job specifications, sourcing, attracting, screening, interviewing, offer management & hiring;
- Managing new hire onboarding and orientation programs;
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements
related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks by flagging and addressing potential issues of non- compliance and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Coordinating annual performance management process. Fostering implementation of high-performance and continuous learning culture though ongoing education, support and guidance;
- Maintaining appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring the learning and development process;
- Providing advice on all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Coordinating resolutions regarding employee relations
issues, with escalation to Head of HR as necessary;
Overseeing staff compensation and benefits;
Prepare HR reports as necessary;
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- G5+ years of experience working in HR Advisor/business partnering or generalist role
- Excellent Azerbaijani and English language skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and
applicable experience writing company policies, job ads, role
descriptions and corporate communications;
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & Power
- Positive, service-oriented attitude and willingness to help others;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs and potential problems
- Ability to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent
- HR qualifications such as CIPD, SHRM, AIHR or similar is a plus
Deadline to apply: 19.10.22
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: