SUP.VC is looking for a recent graduate for the position of Corporate Innovation Assistant
1. Develop and execute corporate & community engagement strategies to increase brand awareness and community involvement.
2. Organize and host corporate events, both online and offline, to foster community engagement and build relationships.
3. Monitor and respond to community feedback, both positive and negative, in a timely and professional manner.
4. Support community members by answering questions and providing information and resources.
5. Foster a positive and supportive community culture and help to resolve any conflicts that may arise.
Knowledge, experience, and skills required:
• University graduate that can commit full-time to the position. No previous experience is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani and English
• Understanding the concepts of startup and innovation ecosystem is a plus
• Time and organizational skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: