English Speaking Team Teacher (Primary)
The Modern Educational Complex named in Honour of Heydar Aliyev invites candidates to apply for the position of a English Speaking Team Teacher (Primary). We are looking for motivated, professional, talented, and passioned peoples for empowering and inspiring positive change in the live of our complex.
– Bachelor’s degree in Primary education, Pedagogy or Language Arts;
– At least 2-3 years of experience in teaching (6-11 year olds);
– Fluent in English languages;
– Experience in using MS Office and Windows software packages;
– To establish effective communication with students and parents, school leaders, teachers and support staff.
– Positive and smiling personality
– To have genuine commitment to provision within a play based curriculum.
– To organize classroom and learning resources in order to create a rich and stimulating learning environment where learners are welcome.
– To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils in line with the requirements of the Cambridge curriculums in English.
– To prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements.
– To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils in line with the requirements of the Cambridge Curriculum.
Interested candidates are requested to submit (in Word or PDF format), attached to an e-mail: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability (250-300 words), (2) a current resume (CV) with a photo. Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] specifying the job title (English Speaking Team Teacher (Primary)) in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. A competition will be conducted according to the appropriate procedure.
For more information about Complex, please visit http://www.mtk.edu.az/en/.
Salary depends on the level of qualification.
Deadline to apply November 10, 2021